An Assortment of Random Stuff

You never know when some little bit of knowledge is going to be of use...

Thursday, July 01, 2004

I have new kitties! Bingle gave birth to 4 and a half kitties yesterday - one is a runt and only weighs 2 ounces. He is not nursing and I am trying to bottlefeed him. I don't think he will make it. He is less than half the size of the other cats. He does meow real good though - so that is a sign he might be stronger than he looks. I hope.


Purses that are good quality that you might not know to look for:
(These may not have higher resale values, but are more expensive to buy new. Good quality bags.)
Arcadia
Brighton
Cocinelle
Furla
Latico
Longchamp
Monsac
Perlina
Stone Mountain (I Love Stone Mountain Purses and have several.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home